Keyword Research SEO Tool For Finding Your Niche
If you are struggling to make sales online, this article is for you. In order to make those sales, you need a niche. You should have an authority blog in order to attract the right customers who will be interested enough in your book or product so that they will buy. In order to get effortless traffic to your blog and the sales that will result, you need to know which search terms will result in your customer or clients finding you. You therefore need a good keyword research SEO tool. (SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization). You can find one here to try out:
Find Your Niche
If you don’t have a niche, you cannot do proper marketing, period. You can’t blog about flowers today and photography tomorrow, then onto weddings and children’s parties the next day. It should be crystal clear for someone who lands on your website what your site is all about. In finding a niche you should be very specific. If you have written and are selling a book, what is the book about? Chances are it is on one topic. You will not have a book on marketing and horses, would you? You will have a topic that you are passionate about. That may be your niche, but you need to do some keyword research, look at what your competition is doing, and make sure you narrow down your niche. Are you writing about relationships? The topic is too broad. Why not narrow it down to helping divorced women find love again? Narrowing down your niche will help you stay focused on your topic, and it will improve your SEO score.
Next, you will need to use the keyword tool to see what divorced women are searching for. You can choose your website name on the best keyword string that comes up, or a keyword string that you like best. Next, you will start keyword research for your articles.
Keyword research is absolutely necessary to see what your customers or clients are searching for. Without that knowledge your business won’t thrive on the internet, and your book won’t sell. Guessing won’t do. You need to know exactly how your client or customer thinks, what they love, their fears, their dreams, and what they search for to alleviate those dreams or fears. You need to find a solution to what they’re searching for.
Keyword Research: How To Find And Profit From Low Competition Long Tail Keywords + 33 Profitable Niches AnalysedSEO 2017 Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strateg: Learn SEO with smart internet marketing strategies
This is the process I follow for writing an article. You can do the same in searching for your niche, and use what you found as your website name:
- Decide on the topic I want to write about. This can be done in the Google keyword planner. Say I want to do an article on the topic: Online music lessons. I will put the search term “online music lessons” into the Google keyword planner. I then export the keyword suggestions.
- Next, I will look through the suggestions. Some keyword that has been used to search for will jump out at me, and I will decide that I can easily write about that.
- Then I will take the keyword to Jaaxy, and see what Jaaxy comes up with. When I look for a keyword in Jaaxy, it gives me the amount of times the keyword is searched for, the amount of hits you can expect with that keyword if you use them, the number of competing websites that exist for that search term, a red or green light that suggests that keyword will get you results, (the red light won’t, the green light will) and the SEO score. When I research a keyword in Jaaxy, I make sure I get a keyword with an SEO score of between 95 and 100, a green light, and a competition of less than 50. This way I know with certainty that the keyword will bring me results.
- Then I take the keyword string that I decided on to Google, and see if I can compete with the number 1 website. Oftentimes the number 1 website is Amazon or another big business. If you write a good article of 750 words or more, it will outrank any big website. Big websites focus on products. I focus on content. Good content beats products every time.
- Next I write the article and make sure the keyword is found
- In the website name = http://yourwebsite.com/keyword-string
- In the title
- In the header 1
- The image name
- Every image alt tag
- In the first paragraph and scattered once or twice in your article
- In your affiliate link or the link to your book or product
You need your own images, and you need to name them your article keyword.
You also need a plugin called Yoast. Yoast helps you set your focus keyword or keyword string, and gives you a checklist of things you need to do to be able to rank that keyword string in Google.
Then if you have any external links, that means any links that go out to other websites, you need to make them nofollow. You get a plugin that does this for you. It is called nofollow for external links. You also need links to other articles on your own website. This should be contextual links that fit in with your article. Everything I outlined above will help you create an authority website.
You can see from the above that you cannot use free websites like blogger or blogspot.. You haven’t got the control you need to do everything you need to do above to make sure your optimization is perfect.
I hope this helps you see that you absolutely need a keyword tool. You cannot expect to make money without it. You need to actively work on your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or you will get nowhere. If you by accident do get somewhere, you will see your sales skyrocket if you implement what I just taught you.
Now go and get those sales!